Wholesale Price Home Use Hot Fix Rhinestone Applicator Wand Pink Iron on Hot Fix Applicator
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5.35 US $4.58|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Pieces/Day|
|Transport Package:||50 Pieces in One Carton|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: KT-RA02
- Material of Tip: Copper for Rhinestone Applicator
- Sizes of Tip: 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 7mm, 9mm
- Material of Handle: Plastic
- Switch: with on/off Switch
- Use: Garment, Purse, Handbag, Artcraft, Wood
- Specification: CE, ROSH
- Name: Hot Fix Rhinestones Applicator
- Heater: PTC
- Color: Pink/Purple
- Voltage: 100V-240V
- Weight: 0.2kg
- Trademark: KT
- Origin: China
100% excellent feedback pink Hot fix rhinestone Applicator Wand for Hotfix Rhinestones Iron on crystals hot fix rhinestone tool
Hotfix Rhinestone Gun:1.Work on most types of crystals/studs/nailheads
2.100% brand new and sealed
3.Ergonomically designed handle,comfortable rubberized grip
4.On/Off switch for more convenient.
5.It Heats up in 2 minutes.
Includes 7 precision interchangeable tips
Universal voltage:110 V / 220V / 230V / 240V.
Work anywhere in the world!!
(About this point , we sure that the item is ok for all these Voltages,so feel free to BUY)
|Tip Sizes:||ss6=2mm, ss10=3mm, ss16=4mm,ss20=5mm,ss34=7mm,4mm flat hot spot,9mm flat|
|Dimension:||18.5 x 4 x 2.6cm, Cable: 108cm length|
|Post Included||hotfix applicator x 1|
|Tips x 7|
|Fast Pick up, safe and easy to operate|
How to apply hotfix crystals with an applicator
Preparationi. You will need a firm surface to work on such as a table top or work surface; ironing boards aren't suitable as they don't provide enough support.
ii. If adding crystals to fabric make sure that the materials surface is flat, iron if necessary.
iii. When adding crystals to sheer fabric its best to place a piece of card or a Teflon sheet between the layers to prevent the glue from seeping through and bonding any fabric layers together.
iv. You will also need a pair of fine tipped tweezers.
v. If it's your first time using a hotfix applicator its a good idea to first test on a piece of card or scrap material.
- Choose the correct size applicator tip for the rhinestone size you will be working with, the sizes are etched into the side of a tip. If you are unsure as to the size required place the tip over the rhinestone, the correct size tip will pick up the rhinestone.
- 2. The applicator tip fits on the end of the hotfix applicator, gently screw the correct size applicator tip into place.
3.Turn on the hotfix applicator, Kandi Professional hotfix applicator has an on/off switch at the rear. Other applicator wands will only need plugging in as there is no on/off switch. (Kandi's hotfix applicator will take approximately 2-3 minutes to reach working temperature) Lay the applicator on the work surface with the tip pointing away from your working area so that you do not burn your hand as it heats.
4.Place your hotfix crystals onto a clean flat, solid surface. (placing them onto a piece of white card can be helpful if you are working on a dark surface)
5. Turn all the crystals so that they are facing faceted side up.
Applying the crystals6. Once the tip has heated your ready to start creating the design, gently place the tip over a rhinestone to pick it up, but don't press hard or the crystal may stick to the surface.
7. Once selected the hotfix crystal will sit perfectly within the tip.
8. Watch the crystal it will start to look wet and shiny and may bubble when the glue melts, this is important to ensure that the adhesive is given the correct timing. Small crystals will take less time for the glue to melt than larger ones, an ss12 will only take around 8 seconds where as an ss16, 4mm crystal will take approximately 10 - 12 seconds. Allowing the adhesive to melt before placing the crystal onto the fabric will also help to prevent burning from prolonged heat of the tip coming into contact with the fabric
9. Once the glue melts the crystal is ready to apply to the fabric. Lightly press the crystal onto the fabric holding the wand at 90° to the surface to ensure that the crystal bonds correctly. It's a good idea to support the fabric so that it doesn't lift when you pull the hotfix applicator away, if the crystal gets stuck in the tip use the tip of a pair of tweezers and push downwards through the slit in the tip to free the crystal.
10. When the crystal comes out of the tip the adhesive is very hot, so give the crystal a few seconds to cool then gently pull on the crystal to see if the glue has bonded to the surface correctly. If the crystal is still loose place the tip over the crystal for a few seconds to melt the glue and then test again once the adhesive has cooled to ensure that the crystal is firmly bonded to the fabric..
11. Complete the process of adding crystals and testing until your design is complete. It will take 24 hours before the adhesive is fully set the crystallized fabric should not be washed within this time.
We guarantee all the item is brand new and never used.We will repackage this item .We guarantee the item will be treated well, and also protected well.If you have any question.Please send email to us, We will answer all of your question,and we are sure we can solve any problem as soon as possible