1. Put the motif face down, pin the adhesive sheet slightly, and then remove the white protective backing sheet.
2. Place and position transfer (adhesive side down) on garment. (You can re-lift if you need to re-position the transfer.)
3. Cover transfer with TEFLON sheet, and press at 350 F degrees for 10-12 seconds. Pressure: 40 PSI or "medium to firm pressure"
4. Let cool-you could slightly peel warm- and remove clear transfer tape slowly. Watch to make sure all stones have bonded with the garment. If stones have not applied well, repeat step 3.
5. Cover with Teflon sheet, then press for another 10 seconds for best results.